The application steps are listed below.
For general information, prospective parents should contact the school's Personnel and Student Information Manager (PSIM), Mrs Tess Perrussel. She will be delighted to answer any of your questions and guide you through the application process.
The International School of Toulouse
2 allée de l'Herbaudière
Route de Pibrac
Telephone: +33 (0)5 62 74 26 74
Fax: +33 (0)5 62 74 26 75
Download and complete the registration form.
Download and forward School Recommendation Form to current school to complete.
School Recommendation Form.pdf
In order to process your application, the following must be submitted:
· Completed registration form
· The non-refundable registration fee must accompany each application for registration
· Academic reports for the last academic year must be supplied to the School for evaluation.
For year 1 and above, students will only be admitted if they satisfy the School's academic standards.
For Primary students, please submit a piece of unaided written work
· If English is not the child’s first language please provide any documented evidence (certificates, reports etc.) of English language ability in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
· School Recommendation Form (to be completed and submitted by current school)
· BCG (TB), Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio vaccination certificates.
Where possible the PSIM will arrange for the potential student and parents to visit the school. During the visit the programme available for the particular student is explained by the PSIM and any questions are answered. Where requested or necessary the Heads of Schools or nominated staff may be involved at this time.
Once parents have made a firm application, including the payment of the registration fee, the Principal will make a decision regarding the application and this will be communicated to the family.
Confirmation of a place will be given subject to availability. If a place is not available, the student will be placed on a waiting list.
Following acceptance of the place the PSIM will make the necessary admission arrangements.
For problems downloading or reading the registration material please contact us: email@example.com.